Saturday, October 25, 2008

And then there was one......


Child in diapers!!! YAY! thats right, our Eli is potty trained!!! He's doing so well. We had a couple accidents today, but they were little ones. He just waited too long to tell me and had a little bit come out before we made it to the potty, but just pee! He's doing SO well! I thought it would be harder than this to do, since we pushed it so hard, and he kind of reverted back after Ayden was born. But i guess its true, if ya wait till THEY'RE ready, then it makes the process much smoother. Now Ayden thinks that he needs to sit on the potty every time his brother does.... Do you think that means he'll not only be an early walker, and talker but also an early big boy pee-er? I hope so, how great would it be to have NO boys in diapers! I won't hold my breathe tho. Nor will i push Ayden as hard as i pushed Eli... I learned my lesson there!


Today was a good day. Got lots of stuff done around the house. Eli and Ayden play so well together. And now daddy is starting to get into the swing of the weekend routines. The boys love to play ball with their daddy. Mama isn't such a fan.... daddy hit the wine rack today and nearly broke the bottle that was on there! The TV is in grave danger i fear...


Plans for tomorrow: Church! and a nap! Ayden had me up at 5:30 this morning, guess he didn't get the memo that on Saturdays mama gets to sleep till 7:30!!!! I think we'll just hang out and do family stuff the rest of the day. I love Sunday's, they're so relaxed.

Dinner tonight: I made Tacos, Spanish corn, and spanish rice. ALL from SCRATCH! i've been on a bit of a baking and cooking spree lately, I made brownies, peanut butter cookies, apple crisp, and cinnamon rolls! Guess im practicing for my Christmas baking :)

No comments: