Monday, September 15, 2008

The dreaded "to do" list

Why is it that whenever i have a million things to do, my motivation seems to make a new friend and run off and play? I move into my new apartment in 2 weeks, thats right 2 weeks from today... DO you know how much i've packed....uh huh, you guessed it... NOTHING! Good thing i don't have much here!!! I did manage to get rid of SOME of the stuff that i needed to sell, but i still have more than i'd like to admit... Hopefully tomorrow will be a more motivational day.

My to do list:

*pack up all clothes, except a weeks supply
*take the baby stuff to a consignment shop
*get rid of the remaining things listed on CL
*sort the boys toys into what is ours, and what is Gramma's
*EAT ALL MY FOOD!!!
*figure out how the heck im gonna get all this stuff into my car again
*check on prices for hotels
*check on prices for the moving truck
*spend as much time with family as possible- man am i gonna miss them!
Im sure there are tons more, but those are top priority right now....

Anybody wanna loan me their motivation for a couple days?

No comments: