Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just when i thought it couldn't get worse.....

We had a rough day today. It started off with Ayden deciding he needed to wake me up at 5:30 this morning. He did decide to go back to sleep, but I couldn't go back to sleep, so i just laid there and watched him. Babies are so peaceful when they sleep. He kept dreaming and he was making faces they were SO cute.

So i got up for the day at 7:30, did dishes, laundry, emptied the trash, changed the sheets, i thought i had a rather productive morning. Unfortunately, during all the productivity, i missed a phone call of Jamie. At that point, i should have known the rest of my day was going to go down hill....

Most of you know that I am a part of a pregnancy board. We have become pretty close over the last couple of years, and there were a few events that lead to some hurt feelings, and as a result some people that were upset with me. We seemed to have gotten things resolved, so i took off to go spend some time at my moms. I faxed in the application to The Reserve, she got back to me and told me that we were indeed approved, but then proceeded to tell me that there were some fees i was going to have to pay. Well, if i'd know this BEFORE i sent in the application, I wouldn't have sent it in. These are not only SOME fees they are OUTRAGEOUS fees. So i am again on the hunt for an apartment. I did find one, that i think is even better than the reserve. they're new, they're HUGE, the pricing is better..... now im just praying that we actually get this one, and its not an insane about of move in fees and deposits.

I called my mama and was talking to her about all of this, and i had just gotten finished saying "i don't think my day could get any worse" and eli threw up..... He's not sick, i think he just drank too much too fast because 20 minutes later he was running around like the crazy banchee he is.

There was one good thing that came this evening. I put Ayden to bed with a warm bottle, and he actually went to sleep. Thats right NO NURSING!!! I was SO proud of him. This is the first night he's done this. I wonder how long he'll sleep before he realizes that he needs some mama milk.... Im going to go to bed now, and pray that he sleeps well and that we hear good news about the NEW complex tomorrow... Please say a little prayer for us, I know that whatever HE has for us will be better than anything i would have found without Him. But for some reason, the letting go is REALLY hard right now.... Love ya'll!

No comments: